Orders, shipping and returns.
We have made it as simple as possible to order and ship our lights to wherever you are in the world. We take great pride in our personalised care and attention to every detail. Unless otherwise noted our prices include shipping by international courier to your door. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for clarification.
- If we have your product in stock it will be shipped 1 day after receipt of payment. For products not in stock and custom orders a 50% payment is required to confirm your order
- Once we receive your confirmation it will be programmed for production. The remaining 50% of the order is required prior to shipment/ delivery of the goods.
- Lead times for production are up to 6 weeks. Usually, it is much less. Please note, if a customer chooses to cancel their order unfortunately, the deposit cannot be refunded.
- Our products are packed and shipped to anywhere in the world. We use international carriers UPS and FedEx. Delivery times vary generally between 5-7 working days depending on geographical location.
- Our lights are sold with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty covering the luminaire. However, this warranty does not extend to light bulbs.
- Customers are welcome to use their own shipper but we cannot guarantee shipping.
- If a breakage has occurred during shipping we require notification and Images of the broken article immediately upon receivership - after 3 days we cannot issue a credit or replacement.
You may return any item up to 7 days after receipt. Please ask for a Return Merchandise Authorisation No. (RMA).
- When requesting a return please include the invoice or purchase number and an exact description of the item you would like to return and reason for returning. Talk to us we are friendly (:
- Items must be received at our warehouse via FedEx or UPS within 10 days of receipt of RMA in new uninstalled condition and in original packaging.
- We ask the receiver to pay for return shipping. Your refund credit will be issued after the item has been received at our warehouse.
- All our products are tested prior to shipping. However, if a product is deemed not functioning upon receipt we will happily replace the damaged item.
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY RETURN POLICY
- Sale items.
- Custom items.
- Quantities of more than 5 units of the same product (we encourage you to request as much information on the products as possible prior to ordering, such as colour swatches and finishes).
- Light bulbs.
- Products that have been installed or assembled.
- Products received in non-original packaging.
- Independently shipped goods.